Monday, April 8, 2013

Some more Washi inspiration

Hi Dawn here.... I've made another card with Washi Tape that I want to share with you.



I got this lovely tape from Nancy a year or so ago, and never used.  It's gorgeous and about an inch wide.  I but two stripes across my card with a gap between that I covered with the ribbon.   I used a Penny Black stamp to make my focal point.  I cut it with a Spellbinders die and then used a slightly large circle die to mat.

Washi comes in all sorts of sizes and designs and can be used in lots of ways on your projects so please join us with in our challenge.


2 comments:

Arlene said...

I saw this on the Flickr group and couldn't believe that this was Washi paper. It's just gorgeous. Love the entire card!

Greta said...

I've never seen Washi tape that looks like this--what a great way to use it! Lovely card, Dawn!