Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Friday Freebies at Bugaboo

Did you know our sponsor this month, Bugaboo Digital Stamps, has a Friday Freebie... every Friday a new digi stamp is available...just for one week.

A great way to build up your digi images and I can tell you, once you try out a digi from Bugaboo you'll just want to buy more.

This past Friday, the freebie is a very cute little image
Super cute and you can get all the other numbers here  ( added bonus is that for July all images are half price)

so here is the card I made with the image


I coloured the image with Copics and cut out with a Spellbinders die.  I added some multicoloured glitter to the number.  The sentiment is a Montarga stamp (a New Zealand stamp company) And because our challenge is about flowers this month, I added a nice bright flower. 

Dawn invited me to try the Friday Freebie image and I wasn't even thinking of flowers when I added these blossoms.  I had them on my desk from taking apart a name tag that had all manner of decorations.  I just thought they fit with the butterflies.  I'm so glad Dawn gave you link to the other numbers.  Have fun!

Arlene at A Bit of This and That

So be sure to visit Bugaboo on Friday's to see what Jody has up for Free.

Dawn and the Die Cut Divas

No comments: