Monday, July 29, 2013

Only a post and a card...

It's only a post and a card.

I happen to like this cute card - it's a cutesy, smiley, fun card and I have a confession to make.  I didn't like this image when I saw it on the Friday Freebies at Bugaboo, but I thought, it's a flower, I'll be able to use a flower, won't I?.  Once I started coloring it, I fell in love with it.   Do you ever have those moments?   Of course when it goes the opposite (you love something and then can't stand it), that's a real BUMMER!

I hope you like this card and really, if you don't, don't tell me.  Just let me go my merry way, totally oblivious and happy.  From me to you on blogland, you're the best and I'll give this card to a friend who needs some serious cheering up.  Have a very happy week!


Remember that you only have a couple more days to enter our challenge here!


and the DCD team


No comments: