Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Some more Flower inspiration







Hi all.    Dawn back with some more inspiration.  I love flowers on my cards and making them is fun.   Especially if you use your dies to cut them.


The flower on this card is a Spellbinders Poinsettia that was a great favourite for me last Christmas.  This one was cut and then embossed.

and here is the same die used done in white



I also love using  Die-namics rolled roses dies... I have several of them.


and using a Cherry Lyn flower die set


so hope these give you some inspiration.  Pop back tomorrow as we have a post for 4th of July.... and some adorable cards to share.

And just a quick note from our sponsors this month... Bugaboo...
They are having a their Annual Christmas in July 50% off...storewide.  So hop over and pick up some awesome images.




3 comments:

Arlene said...

Beautiful examples! I love the Xmas card! So glad you told me about the sale!

Cindy C. said...

Awesome inspirations!!!

Barb Ghig said...

Your cards are absolutely gorgeous, Dawn! Thank you so much for inspiring us with all those beautiful flowers!