Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Animals and Autumn October Challenge

Good Day Ladies
Welcome to an all new challenge, I hope you enjoyed playing with Arlene last month!

This is my Absolute favorite time of the year, I LOVE Fall, the weather, the leaves, and Thanksgiving dinner,
and have you ever seen the adorable pictures of puppies and pumpkins or in a pile of leaves!
 For example, this cute little guy!


So my Challenge to you is Animals and Autumn! I understand it isn't fall for everyone though, so here are your options:
Make a fall card..... Or one with an animal on it (of any kind) either using a photo or stamp, Or...  make a card combining the two options.  Just remember you must use at least one die cut or embossing folder on your project and if your new to our challenge rules, check out the contest rules tab above and have fun!


Sponsoring us this month is Creative Play Stamps! 
If you have never heard of them you should check them out, its a great online retail store with great prices!
I have found them to be very friendly and helpful,  and they also have monthly newsletters and coupons, so head on over and sign up at www.creativeplaystamps.com and don't miss out, oh and I forgot to mention they ship very fast too!

The Lucky winner will receive this cute Sizzix Bigz Die Flowers Leaves and Stems.


And now lets see what our DTs have for you.....

 This Cute fellow was from a picture I took 
when my family went to Colorado a few years back
(inside of card)
Hannah @ Hannah Nicole Art Studio


Arlene's example - A Bit of This and That


Paula - Scraps of me

6 comments:

Lynda Lou said...

Just to clarify, does the entry need to be a "card" or just a project? I see things other than a card entered, but the challenge specifies a card, so I just want to clarify. Thank you!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry Lynda I forgot to put card/project! I will go ahead and edit it in.
Yes! you can enter anything as long as there is a die cut, or embossing, with a die cut machine.
Happy Crafting!

ThePurplePlace said...

This is a fun and different theme, but I love it and just made a card the other days that is perfect! :)

Thanks for the fun!!

stampingandstitching said...

Love seeing the wonderful cards from the DT! Thanks for the fun challenge! For some reason I thought I'd have to have animals and an autumn theme on my card, so thanks Dawn, for letting me know that I could submit my card:)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Just discovered your blog and challenge - this is the first time I've entered. Love your DT inspiration projects - wonderful!

Unknown said...

Almost missed this one lol. Terrific inspiration by the DT and impressive entries so far. :D