Monday, November 25, 2013

You'd Think it was Snowing

Check out the challenge for the November/December challenges - November's sponsor is Crafty Sentiments Designs.


And here is a wonderful snowman I'd like to share with you.  Isn't he adorable?  I believe he's male because he is wearing brown buttons.and is ever so cute.  I couldn't make just one.  The blue stripped panel is from a tissue box I pre-cut and just thought it worked here.

I'm into blues and purples this year and love the colors on this snowman.  I took Distress Paints, Picket Fence, Broken China, Salty Ocean, and Mowed Lawn and swished them across the kraft note card after stamping the Hero Arts sentiment.  Some Stickles found its way onto the strips of color too - creates such a cheery card.  I'm still loving the snowman.
The cute snowman can be found here.  I didn't know I would love this guy so much.  He's super easy to color and he's FUN too.


1 comment:

Dawn T said...

He really is super cute and so easy to colour. You've done an awesome job Arlene.