Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Change of Seasons ~ Spring/Autumn

Hi crafters.  Dawn here to set you a new Challenge for October.  As you know a number of the design team here are from the Southern Hemisphere so I chose a theme of "Change of Seasons"  - Autumn if you're in the Northern Hemisphere or Spring if you're in the Southern Hemisphere.... or which ever takes your fancy.

Our fabulous sponsor this month is


 Remember you must at least use one die cut or embossing folder and while we're at it remember all cards/projects must be "new" and dated after the first October.

 So here is some inspiration from the team




I have used Nature Watching choosing spring colours.  

 

Arlene has taken a Christmas Dress and made it into an Autumn card with the gorgeous Autumn colours. 


Cathie has used Tess Summer Fun and made a card with spring colours at every turn.


Do come and join us with your Autumn or Spring projects.  

Dawn and the Divas



6 comments:

Gail said...

Lovely DT creations -thank you for another challenge - have a blessed day!

Greta said...

Thanks, Dawn, for reminding me my project works for the challenge! DT cards are great!

Pam said...

Adorable DT creations! Thanks for the challenge!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Nana said...

Thanks for hosting such a fabulous challenge. Fabulous creations by the DT.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Gail said...

OOPS I deleted my Halloween creation I uploaded - as this is Fall - so I uploaded a Fall image instead -

Arlene said...

TO GAIL:
Gail said...
OOPS I deleted my Halloween creation I uploaded - as this is Fall - so I uploaded a Fall image instead -
October 5, 2014 at 3:39 AM

I didn't understand what you were saying until it finally hit me. Halloween is in the Fall, so I don't think any of us have a problem with a Halloween card!