Friday, September 15, 2017

A Wizard Bookmark

Hi everyone, Cathie here with another masculine make. 
My son is very fond of a certain wizard child that a lot of the kids are into, and after finding a book that he was really interested in reading he promptly asked for a book mark. After finding the perfect image that seemed to inspired by a certain wizard, I got to work and this is what I created.
Diecut Divas, Tiddly Inks Wizard
Mpress Curved Rectangle

For all the details head over to my blog

Until next time 
have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Arlene said...

I love the coloring. Beautifully done. Your son is so smart to have a mom who is artistic. :))

Michelle N. said...

Cute!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Love this! Great job on the coloring--and he really looks like that "particular wizard." :) ~ Andrea