Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Final Call..... Summer Flowers

Hi all.... yes it's the last day of the month so it's time for a final call for entries in this month's challenge.  I am happy to say we've had a good month with lots of fabulous entries.  I have to say, I'm so pleased I don't have to choose a winner.... leaving that to Mr Random Org.... 'cause there's just so many beautiful card.  Do go and have a look at the entries HERE and maybe you've got one last card to enter. 

Here's one final inspiration card from me.


This card uses dies for the flowers.  A very CAS card.

Thanks to you all for taking the time to visit and enter our challenge this month... Pop back tomorrow for a brand new challenge ~ set by the delightful Paula... I can guarantee you'll enjoy it!  And Friday I'll be back with the winner of this month's challenge.  See you then








and the Die Cut Divas

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Love the CAS card. Someone special will love this card!