Friday, September 13, 2013

Crafting Like Crazy!

I have been crafting like crazy, coloring and die-cutting and paste embossing, but I can't show you everything at once, now can I?  Crafting with Dreamweaver Stencils is fun and exciting.


Dreamweaver Stencils is offering a 20 % discount so use code SWS20 when checking out at Stencil with Style.


Ok, a couple peeks at what I've been doing.
I've gotten into an Autumn mood with pumpkins and scarecrows.

Dreamweaver Stencils background Stencil used with a 1995 Hero Arts stamp makes my October.  LG616


Dreamweaver background Stencil  LG 616  
The "thanks" is a die cut from the Cuttlebug Provo Craft Olivia set. I dabbed some of the wonderful Gold Embossing Paste onto the die-cut.  I like the way it turned out.  I didn't want the beauty of the leaves to be covered up so left it pretty CAS.

Dreamweaver die-cut Leafless Tree used with a 1995 Hero Arts stamp  DX 7020
I think my little ghosts are pretty scary - they're hand drawn so they should be.  You see there is not drawing talent here.  A lot of little stamps that I've had for 20 years (no names on these) also decorate this card.  

Be sure to enter our September contest!  A prize package each week to the lucky winner.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas




1 comment:

Lea said...

These are great! Love the ghosties in the tree!