Friday, September 27, 2013

Yes, I LOVE these houses!

You can find a special discount at Stencil With Style.

Stencil with Style is offering a 20% discount this month

 if you use the code SWS20!


Can you tell I love these houses?  They are Dreamweaver Stencils and I've been trying all manner of backgrounds and surfaces to use them on.  LL 459  is the stencil number so you may find it.

A Gift Tag (panel from a tissue box)

Background is a sprayed gold web on green (looks much better in person)

Yes, I know, an odd color scheme, but I like it!

Houses have glass gems on them

Close-up:  Now you can see the door and window of two of the houses

Houses on a mauve soft material sparkle background.  One of my personal favorites.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.
 Remember to enter our challenge!  See the sidebar for our current challenge.


2 comments:

Pam Hornschu said...

Cute creations! Love the added sentiments!

Lea said...

These are all fantastic! That's one of my favorite stencils too!