Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A little Round Card

Even though we receive a free image from Bugaboo, I can't resist buying images I can't do without and how can you pass up 50% off in July, plus something's planned July 12th.

On with my card for today.  Do you ever make a card and think, "I did that?".  This is one of those times.  The image is from Bugaboo Digi Stamps and I thought a little color is all I wanted on the Sketchy Floral Teapot.  Can you believe the different images that you can purchase from Bugaboo, funny and sassy to elegant and stylish?   This is the first time I've cut this die and I have to say I think it's amazing.  I think it would make a fire truck look elegant.   I'm going to hate to give it away.  Hope you like it.



 Close-up

Recipe:
Bugaboo Digital Stamp Sketchy Floral Teapot
QuicKutz Nesting Circle die
Spellbinders Nestabilities Splendid Circles - makes a beautiful doily
Copics
Arlene

No comments: