Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A Brand New Diva

Announcing the addition of a new Diva to Die Cut Divas.  Rebecca will begin posting for our September challenge.  We wanted you to get to know Rebecca, so we asked her to write a little bit about herself and we're so glad to share her with you.  Please welcome Rebecca.



 I live in Church Village, Wales.  It is a lovely location in Wales because we are approximately 10 miles from Cardiff  and 30 miles from the beautiful countryside of the Brecon Beacons. I live with my husband and two sons,  Ieuan, 17 and Dewi 12. I have always enjoyed crafting, I started with knitting when I was a child. When my eldest son started school I started to make my own personalised greeting cards. My sons studied through the medium of Welsh so we wanted to send Welsh language cards to Teachers and friends. Welsh cards are few and far between and the ones you can buy on the high street are very basic. My mother and mother-in-law are both called Mam as are a lot of other mothers in Wales but you can't buy many on the high street. My Mam is also known as Mam-gu (Welsh for Grandmother) so handmade cards are ideal for her. I always use die-cuts on my cards and very often I only use die-cuts. I often use embossing folders too. I use an Ebosser.  You will find my blog at  cardsbybeckie.blogspot.co.uk

Rebecca x

5 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Welcome Rebecca!

Cindy C. said...

Welcome Rebecaa! Looking forward to see your inspirations here at Die Cut Diva's.

Monica Maier said...

Welcome!!!

Arlene said...

Welcome aboard!

Cards by Beckie said...

Thank you all x