Sunday, December 27, 2015

Gift Card Holders Galore

Our Great Sponsors at Die Cut Divas are 

On these cards, I kept to dies as I was trying to finish a few more cards as I gave out a total of 77 cards on the 23rd.  

I just love this gift card holder.  I am so glad I got this on sale for 35% off.  I've made 4 cards and not only do they have presents wrapped up on their sleighs, but, they also have a gift card for one of my favorite restaurants in the area.  

This first gift card was made for a White Elephant exchange we had and I love the easy way you can put this together. I went a bit glitzy too.  

Inside of card with gift card showing

Inside of card close-up without the gift card.  See the present in back of the front sled rail.
 Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Sleigh Gift Card Holder Pop Up
Elizabeth Craft Designs Chilly the Penguin
Elizabeth Craft Designs A Way with Words "Season's Greetings"
Cuttlebug
Glitter and Patterned papers

 Sharing another gift card.  Those snow flakes with the set are beautiful.

I love the striped paper and it looks great against this ornament strewn background.
 I did put a panel down from one of the Elizabeth Craft Designs dies the color of the sleigh's rails so I could write a little note.
 Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Sleigh Gift Card Holder Pop Up
Cuttlebug
Patterned papers

Hope your holidays were merry and bright.
Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

2 comments:

Gail said...

2 fab gift card holders - I like them - nice creations!

Cindy C. said...

Oh these are really cute!!!