Sunday, August 13, 2017

Happy Birthday with Elizabeth Craft Designs

Don't you just hate that moment when you realise you need a card - like NOW.... for me it was for this inspiration post.  I thought I was up to date with my design team cards.... and suddenly realised that I was not prepared!

So some patterned paper and a beautifully large die from Elizabeth Craft Designs to the rescue


Some PP that looks like watercolour paper made for a perfect background to the shimmer card cut die.  I did one layer white card and then one in the blue shimmer.  Added a few hand made enamel dots in a matching blue and all done and dusted in less than 15 mins.

Our challenge this month is Anything Goes.  So pull out those dies and embossing folders and your machine or crank up your electronic cutter and have some fun.  We love seeing all your beautiful creations.

Dawn and the Divas

2 comments:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Your card is proof that sometimes the most beautiful things come when we're on a tight deadline! Love your color scheme and the simplicity of the design. :) ~ Andrea

Cindy C. said...

Super cool!