Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Hero Arts Calendar

The last of my 2 year calendar that I started March 2017 is now revealed.  I wanted to also let you know that I AM USING it!.  That's always a good sign.  The color palettes are brown to yellow for the most part.  We begin with the middle of HOT summer and it's still WARM in September, only cooling off in October.  Since the pages are patterned on both sides, I tried to choose the best sheets I could, but September and October could have been better.


Look for the LOVE at the end of the photos of my calendar.




I have a surprise at the end of all the 2018 calendar pages.








SURPRISE is the beginning of my 2019 calendar.  I have plenty of time to work on this and have just started my calendar pages without knowing what months these pages will represent.  
This is a double-sided pape from Kaisercraft and in only its beginning stages.
                                                                                      Little B Handwritten & Sizzix Thinlits ABC 

Supplies:
  • Hero Arts Calendar Bold Prints is the stamp used on every page in my calendar
  • Various color inks
  • Memory Box Uppercase Alphabet die cut letters for the months
  • Vagabond die cut machine
Arlene and the Die Cut Divas



1 comment:

Michelle N. said...

I wish I could be this organized!